Data protection information
The data protection information provides an overview of the information that we collect during your visit to our website and how we use it. You can find complete information about our handling of your personal data in the detailed data protection declaration below.
What data do we collect from you? When visiting our website
- IP address
- Page visited
- Status code
- Referrer URL (the previously visited site)
- User agent (browser type and version)
- Domain visited
This data will be held for 90 days.
When you fill in our contact form
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Postcode and town
How do we collect your data?
What do we use your data for?
- To optimise our websites, e.g. content or navigation.
- To process your service queries, e.g. product or application-related questions.
- We only pass on your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for processing a specific query from you, for example by
forwarding your product query to one of our contractual dealers near you, or if we are obliged to do so by law, the authorities or the courts.
- Information: You have the right to information about the stored personal data related to you as well as a copy of the data.
- Deletion: You have the right to have the personal data we have stored about you deleted.
- Correction: You have the right to correct your personal data.
- Objection: You have the right to object and can contact us about this.
- You have the right to complain to the data protection authority (Courts and Tribunals of the consumer or user).
- You can get answers to your questions about data protection by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or Goldroach, Joaquim Auger, 52, 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
Data protection declaration
1. Scope of application
We attach a high priority to protecting your personal data. It is important to us to provide you with information on what personal data we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to the personal data that we have stored about you.
This data protection declaration applies to personal data that we collect or use, e.g. from visiting our website, contacting our customer service or when you interact with Goldroach as a business customer, supplier or business partner.
This includes, without restriction, all personal data of any kind collected online or offline.
We process your data especially for the following purposes:
- Sending information about Goldroach products and services as well as their use and the sources from which they are obtained
- Answering questions about our products and services
- Resolving product problems
- Supporting improvements to our websites, e.g. content or navigation
When you interact with Goldroach as an interested party, business customer, supplier or business partner, we also request your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending safety-related personalised messages about our products and services
- Management of customer relations
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys about Goldroach products and services
General contact inquiries, contract execution
We collect different personal data depending on whether you interact with Goldroach as a prospective customer, user, business customer, supplier or business partner and the way in which you do this. You supply this information on a voluntary basis and it will only be used by us for the purposes anticipated.
Among other things this includes name, company, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, information on the products you use and your fields of application.
If you provide us with personal data by telephone, e-mail, post or via our website (in particular surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address), this is on a voluntary basis. This data is used to process the contractual relationship, to process your enquiries or orders and for our own market or opinion research and for our own advertising by post.
Any further use, in particular passing the data to on third parties for the purposes of advertising, market or opinion research, does not take place. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or limit processing if statutory retention obligations exist. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Automated data collection and processing by the browser
As with any website, our server automatically and temporarily collects information in the server log files transmitted by the browser, unless you have disabled this. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit f) GDPR):
- IP address of the requesting computer
- File request of the client
- HTTP response code
- Internet page from which you are visiting us (referrer URL)
- Time of server request
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used by the requesting computer
A personal evaluation of the server log files does not take place. At no time can the provider assign this data to specific persons. This data is not combined with other data sources.
Passing on your personal data to third parties
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- this is necessary to process a specific enquiry on your part, for example by forwarding your product enquiry to one of our authorised dealers in your area.
- you have given us your consent. In the declaration of consent you will be informed of the recipients or categories of recipients.
- we use external service providers as contract processors and have concluded an agreement on contract data processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and the provisions of the GDPR and are regularly monitored.
- we are obliged to do so by law, the authorities or the courts.
Sometimes we save information in the form of so-called cookies on your computer. Cookies are identifiers (files) that are saved on the hard drive of the requesting computer. They contain information about the user. The use of a cookie has no connection to personal information you have entered on the website. The following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below, are used on this website:
- Transient cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID used to assign different requests of your browser to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Our websites can also be used if you have deactivated acceptance of cookies via your browser. However, this may result in some pages having no or only limited functionality.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from loss, falsification, manipulation and unauthorised access by third parties. We treat your data in accordance with the requirements of the data protection laws in force and applicable in Spain and we respect the data protection boundaries in competition law. The validity of this data protection declaration is limited to our company. This data protection declaration does not apply to websites that can be reached via links on our website.
Statistical evaluation (Google Analytics)
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this online offer and the use of the Internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
We use Google Analytics in its design as “Universal Analytics”. “Universal Analytics” refers to a process by Google Analytics where the user analysis is based on a pseudonymous user ID and where a pseudonymous profile of the user is created with information from the use of various devices (so-called”cross-device tracking”).
We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymisation enabled. This means that Google will abridge the IP address of users within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abridged there.
The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent cookies from being stored by making appropriate settings in their browser software; furthermore, users can prevent Google’s collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Further information on data use by Google, possible settings and objections can be found in Google’s data protection declaration (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads) and in the settings for the display of advertisements by Google (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated).
To prevent the collection by Universal Analytics across various devices, you must perform the opt-out on all systems used. Clicking here sets the opt-out cookie: deactivate Google Analytics.
Users’ personal data will be deleted or made anonymous after 14 months.
Duration of storage
Your data will only be used for as long as necessary for the existing customer relationship, unless you have given us your consent or we have a legitimate interest in further processing. In this case we will process your data until you revoke your consent or until you object to our legitimate interests. Irrespective of this, we are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to processing,
- Right to data transferability.
- To arrange this, please fill in the contact form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our processing of your personal data.
Change in data protection provisions
We reserve the right to adapt and change these data protection provisions. Changes to the data protection provisions will be published on this site. Earlier versions of our data protection provisions will continue to be accessible on this site, to allow you to understand the changes that have been made.