FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where are they made?
They are designed and manufactured in the CEE as well as all the materials we use to make them.
2. What type of fastening does Goldroach use?
We currently offer 4 types of fastening, ear with velcro on the sides (Side Hitch), rubber head/neck (Back Head), with clip on neck (Click Mask) and with velcro on neck with Goldroach embroidery (Low Back).
3. Are they approved?
Goldroach is a 5168-NEO tissue reusable and washable mask with Blood Barrier treatment, C6 Technology, Applifresh BC with static permanent microbial agent. Certifications according to specifications UNE 0065: 2020 standard and Aitex approved fabric with Oeko-Tex 100 certificate.
All fabrics and filters are laboratory approved. The fabrics have been subjected to 5 tests for washing efficiency, bacteria filtration and breathability (Differential Pressure) at the beginning and after 5 washes at 60º:
LAYER 1 (common for BASIC and ULTRA)
* The ULTRA model has higher levels of BFE since it consists of three layers: LAYER 1 + LAYER 2 (TNT) + LAYER 3 (lining)
- SOP305- Change of appearance after washing (Garments and fabrics): after 5 wash cicles (60º): No changes
- SOP342- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 92.5% (Staphylococcus Aureus aerosol chamber impactor)
- SOP342- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): After 5 Wash Cicles (60º): 90.5% (Staphylococcus Aureus aerosol chamber impactor)
- SOP106- Determination of breathability (Differential Pressure) 1 layer mask: <28 Pa / cm2 (Reusable Hygienic Mask by UNE 0065: <60 Pa / cm2)
- Blood Barrier Treatment
LAYER 2 (ULTRA)
- TNT filter (non-woven fabric)
- Water-repellent and breathable.
- Made of 100% non-irritating polypropylene (92% Polyester + 8% EA) (ISO 10993.3).
- Result of the code 01A test: non-cytotoxic (ISO 10993.5).
- No High Risk Substances. Below the 0.1% threshold according to Regulation 1907/2006 / EC (REACH).
- NWSP 070.1 air permeability value.
LAYER 3 (ULTRA)
- 100% Polyester of 120gr / m2. With 100% breathability and as an internal support for TNT Filter.
4. Are they very hot for the summer?
We are aware of the inconvenience of using a mask and we try to make them as comfortable as possible, the Basic 1 layer is more portable since it is made up of 1 layer. Clients contacted to ask for their opinion, have confirmed that the level of breathability and comfort of our masks is much higher than other currently marketed.
5. Do they have good breathability?
The levels required in section 5.2.3 of the UNE-EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 Standard is <60 Pa / cm2, in our Basic mask it is <28 pa / cm2 (the lower Pa / cm2 greater repeatability) . In the Ultra model it is somewhat superior to be three layers and have a TNT filter.
6. How often is the filter changed?
Filters are recommended to change every 8h. (1 day of activity), concern about the exposure to which you sometimes get and especially wash your hands before and after changing it.
7. How often should it be washed?
The mask is not necessary to wash it daily, you can use disinfectant spray from those that are sold and spray it every time you get home, preferably at night and let it ventilate before using it the next day. Steam cleaning is also a good solution.
8. Once washed 5 times at 60º, can I continue to use it?
After the 5 washes at 60º, you can continue using it normally, it simply reduces its bacteria filtration efficiency by 2% and reduces the “Blood Barrier” somewhat. In the case of the 25 washes at 40º it is the same result.