- Double fabric sanitary mask (NEOPRENE), two assembled layers of tissue of 280 gr / m2 and a composition of 92% PES / 8% ELASTOMER.
- Sanitary finish fabric with three remarkable characteristics:
- Protection: it is water-resistant (waterproof) and antibacterial, highlighting its “blood barrier” protection that creates a specific barrier against the entry of blood and other fluids.
- It does not incorporate silver ions that could be harmful to health.
- Breathability: The incorporated fluorocarbon does not lose repellency properties, providing breathability to the fabric.
- Comfort: After intensive use, it maintains body temperature avoiding sweating.
- Masks with a durability of 25 washes at 40 degrees and a minimum of 5 washes at 60 degrees.
- After 5 washes at 60 degrees we can continue using it, although after 5 washes (possibly more) it will lose properties of the Blood Barrier finish.
- UNE 0065 approval as an approved fabric to manufacture REUSABLE HYGIENIC MASK